Thursday, April 09, 2009

Synchronicity

It was beautiful out today and I got to go out running at lunch. since this was the first time I've been out this Spring, I thought I'd take my phone along and snap pictures as I went. The path that connects the Bowdoin Campus with the Brunswick town commons goes past the old Bowdoin observatory -- I've always thought it was pretty cool looking, so I took a couple pictures of it. Back in my office, I was playing with our new Sony e-book reader, and experimenting with adding Google Book content. I did a search for 'Bowdoin' and starting browsing around in the results. One item was an old copy of the "Bowdoin College Library Bulletin" so I downloaded that and put it on the device. When I started paging through it, I was surprised to find a description of the new Bowdoin College Observatory:

0 comments: